Program for: Organizations
Purpose: To provide operating support to not-for-profit, professional presenting and/or producing music organizations in Ontario to assist them to produce and present music and arts services to the public and to sustain a healthy arts community.
- Operating Grants commit funding to the operating expenses of professional music series or festival presenters/producers that meet the assessment criteria for ongoing support.
Eligibility: To be eligible for operating support from this program, presenting and/or producing music organizations must:
- be an Ontario not-for-profit corporation
If you do not provide the type of financial statement required, we will reduce your grant request to an eligible level.
NOTE: New applicants to the program must contact an officer well in advance of the deadline and prior to submitting an application.
April 1, 2016
Music Series Presenters
November 1, 2016
Program Guidelines and Application
The following guidelines are for information only. Before making an application, please ensure you have the 2017 guidelines and application, which can be obtained by contacting the OAC (see below). Guidelines and application forms are available on the web at least three months before the deadline.
For all applicants
(Music series presenters and music festivals):
Click here to read detailed qualifiers of the criteria that assessors will use while reading your application.
For more information
- David Parsons, Classical Music Officer, 416-969-7452, toll free in Ontario 1-800-387-0058 extension 7452, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jessica Deljouravesh, Popular and World Music Officer, 647-258-5076, toll free in Ontario 1-800-387-0058 extension 5076, email@example.com.
- Jenny Knox, Program Administrator, 416-969-7430, toll-free in Ontario 1-800-387-0058 extension 7430, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Results Announcements for this program, please click here.