Program for: All
Purpose: To fund arts activity in northern Ontario by northern artists and arts organizations.
Eligibility: Artists, ad hoc groups, collectives, not-for-profit arts organizations with head offices in northern Ontario can apply to this program. Organizations receiving operating grant support may be participants but not applicants to this program.
Deadline Dates: May 15 and November 17, 2015
Applicants will be notified of results 4 months after the application deadline.
Program Guidelines and Application Form
The following guidelines and application are for information only. Before making an application, please ensure you have the 2015 guidelines and application. Guidelines and application forms are available on the web at least three months before the deadline.
- Program Guidelines (print version)
Click here for helpful tips, including information about submitting audio-visual support material.
- Application (print version)
For more information
- Terry Gitersos, Program Assistant, 416-969-7401, toll free 1-800-387-0058 extension 7401, email@example.com.
- Marilyn McIntosh, Northwestern Consultant, 807-622-4279, toll free 1-866-391-2221, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laurie McGauley, Northeastern Consultant, 705-673-5812, toll free 1-877-265-8842, email@example.com.
For Results Announcements for this program, please click here.