Public Art Galleries Projects
|Public Art Galleries Projects
Program for: Organizations
Purpose: To provide project support to not-for-profit, professional public art galleries in Ontario to assist them to produce and present art and arts services to the public and to sustain a healthy arts community.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, public art galleries must:
- be not-for-profit (with the exception of book and magazine publishers);
- be Ontario-based;
- be led by qualified professional personnel;
- have been in operation for at least two years;
- have a demonstrated record of regular, ongoing programming in their communities;
- have proof of sound financial management;
- submit verification of financial results of the last completed fiscal year with their applications;
- be governed by a board of directors or an advisory body responsible for the organization.
NOTE: Potential new applicants must contact the officer well in advance of the deadline to discuss eligibility and to request an application package.
Deadline Date: June 1, 2016
Grant notification letters will be mailed out four months after the application deadline.
Guidelines and Application Form
Final Report Form
For more information
- Caroline Cotter, Program Administrator, 416-969-7455, toll free 1-800-387-0058 extension 7455, email@example.com.
For Results Announcements for this program, please click here.