Program for: Organizations
Purpose: To provide project support to not-for-profit, professional public art galleries in Ontario to assist them to produce and present art and arts services to the public and to sustain a healthy arts community.
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, public art galleries must:
- be not-for-profit (with the exception of book and magazine publishers);
- be Ontario-based;
- be led by qualified professional personnel;
- have been in operation for at least two years;
- have a demonstrated record of regular, ongoing programming in their communities;
- have proof of sound financial management;
- submit verification of financial results of the last completed fiscal year with their applications;
- be governed by a board of directors or an advisory body responsible for the organization.
NOTE: Potential new applicants must contact the officer well in advance of the deadline to discuss eligibility and to request an application package.
Deadline Date: June 1, 2017
Grant notification letters will be mailed out four months after the application deadline.
Guidelines and Application Form
The following guidelines and application are for information only. Before making an application, please ensure you have the 2017 guidelines and application. Guidelines and application forms are available on the web at least three months before the deadline.
- Program Guidelines (print version)
Click here for helpful tips, including information about submitting audio-visual support material.
- Application (print version)
Final Report Form
For more information
- Caroline Cotter, Program Administrator, 416-969-7455, toll free 1-800-387-0058 extension 7455, email@example.com.
For Results Announcements for this program, please click here.