Program for: Collectives, groups or organizations
Purpose: To support the development of Aboriginal and culturally diverse dance that may derive from customary/traditional and contemporary Aboriginal, African, Caribbean, Asian, Arabic, Middle Eastern, and Latin American dance genres.
The program will fund:
- dance training schools that train and educate students considering a professional career in dance, and
- dance collectives/companies that carry out dance training classes to enhance professional dancers’ movement qualities and techniques.
Eligibility: Please refer to the Guidelines for eligibility requirements about this program.
Deadline Date: September 15, 2016
Grant notification letters will be mailed out four months after the application deadline.
Program Guidelines and Application Form
The following guidelines and application are for information only. Before making an application, please ensure you have the 2016 guidelines and application. Guidelines and application forms are available on the web at least three months before the deadline.
- Program Guidelines (print version)
Click here for helpful tips, including information about submitting audio-visual support material.
- Application (print version)
Final Report Form
Visit the Ontario Dances Artist Portal, an access point for Ontario's professional dance artists to share information directly with nine multidisciplinary Ontario-based presenters funded through OAC’s Ontario Dances program.
For more information
- Rohana Buzamlak, Acting Program Administrator, 416-969-7416, toll free 1-800-387-0058 extension 7416, firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Results Announcements for this program, please click here.