Program for: Organizations
Purpose: Ontario Arts Presenters supports collectives and organizations that present live arts series/events which contribute to the development of appreciative and knowledgeable audiences for the arts in Ontario. The program funds activities that contribute to arts education, public participation and community involvement.
Priorities for this program include:
- Outreach or audience development activities
- Collaborations among touring and local artists/arts organizations and local communities
- Presentation/exhibition of artists/arts organizations eligible for support from OAC granting programs
- Support to underserved or remote communities in Ontario.
Eligibility: Please refer to the Program Guidelines for the OAC’s residency requirements and definitions of professional artists and organizations.
2017 Deadline: TBA
Grant notification will be available four months after the application deadline.
Program Guidelines and Application Form
NOTE: The following guidelines and application are for information only. Applications will be available two months ahead of each deadline and must be completed in the form made available at that time.
For more information
- Lizzy Braoudakis, Program Administrator, 416-969-7412, toll free 1-800-387-0058 extension 7412, firstname.lastname@example.org
For Results Announcements for this program, please click here.