Program for: Organizations
Purpose: Ontario Arts Presenters supports collectives and organizations that present live arts series/events which contribute to the development of appreciative and knowledgeable audiences for the arts in Ontario. The program funds activities that contribute to arts education, public participation and community involvement.
Priorities for this program include:
- Outreach or audience development activities
- Collaborations among touring and local artists/arts organizations and local communities
- Presentation/exhibition of artists/arts organizations eligible for support from OAC granting programs
- Support to underserved or remote communities in Ontario.
Eligibility: Please refer to the Program Guidelines for the OAC’s residency requirements and definitions of professional artists and organizations.
Deadline Dates: February 17* and September 15, 2016
*Francophone applicants applying in French can have until March 15 to submit their Ontario Arts Presenters program application.
Grant notification letters will be mailed out four months after the application deadline.
Guidelines and Application Form
For more information
- Lizzy Braoudakis, Program Administrator, 416-969-7412, toll free 1-800-387-0058 extension 7412, email@example.com
For Results Announcements for this program, please click here.