Showcase your photos on our website and publications
Your images reflect the variety, innovation and creativity of the arts in Ontario. We want to display your images on our website, or include them in print publications such as our annual report.
We are looking for high-quality, high-resolution (300 dpi+) photographs of your OAC-funded artistic projects. Send your digital images to email@example.com
When you send your images, please include:
- Your name and contact information
- The approximate date the photos were taken
- The name of the project pictured, if applicable
- The OAC program that funded the pictured activities
- The name of the photographer
- The names of artists whose work is represented
- The names of the individuals in the photos
- The name of any artwork pictured
- Any other contextual details – for example location – important to interpreting the image
We aim to portray the arts in action—not simply finished products. Some examples of what activities make a great photo for OAC:
- Performances and exhibitions
- Rehearsals and workshops
- Education activities
- Festival events and screenings
- “Behind-the-scenes” photos
- Captures of video, film or multimedia projects
- Book or magazine covers
- Crowd/audience shots
- Posters or promotional materials
- Facilities and/or spaces
If your files are more than 1 MB please use www.wetransfer.com, an easy-to-use service for files up to 2GB. (Direct the service to send to firstname.lastname@example.org )
We also accept CDs/DVDs and hard copies
Mail your photos to the Ontario Arts Council at
151 Bloor Street West, 5 th Floor, Toronto, ON, M5S 1T6.
Also: Share your Flickr photo album with us!
If you have a Flickr account, please tag your photos “OACAOphotos” and feel free to add us to your list of Flickr contacts.
When you send your images, please let us know:
Thank you for your help with this project. If you have questions or concerns, contact, Caleigh Alleyne, Communications Assistant, 416-961-1660 ext. 6297,
toll free 1-800-387-0058 extension 6297, email@example.com