Program for: Organizations
Purpose: To provide project support to not-for-profit organizations and collectives dedicated to services for artists and arts organizations in Ontario to assist them to sustain a healthy arts community.
Project Grants offer assistance toward the costs of development or delivery of specific unique services by eligible organizations, collectives, or partnerships. Project funding is not committed from year to year.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Arts Service Projects program applications must come from a primary applicant. That applicant must have one or more partners involved in the project. The primary applicant must be:
- a collective of artists, arts professionals and /or arts organizations with a primary purpose of providing services to artists and/or arts organizations, a majority of whom are eligible for funding in one of OAC’s disciplinary and/or multidisciplinary granting programs. At least 50% of the collective members must be located in Ontario.
- an Ontario-based not-for-profit arts organization, eligible for funding in one of OAC’s disciplinary and/or multidisciplinary granting programs, governed by a board of directors or an advisory board.
2017 Deadline: TBA
Grant notification will be available four months after the application deadline.
Program Guidelines and Application Form
NOTE: The following guidelines and application are for information only. Applications will be available two months ahead of each deadline and must be completed in the form made available at that time.
- Program Guidelines (print version)
Click here for helpful tips, including information about submitting audio-visual support material.
- Application (print version)
For more information
- Nina Charest, Program Administrator, 416-969-7417, toll free 1-800-387-0058 extension 7417, email@example.com.
For Results Announcements for this program, please click here.