Program for: Organizations
Purpose: To provide operating support to not-for-profit, professional multidisciplinary arts education organizations in Ontario to assist them to develop and deliver activities focused on one or more of the following goals:
- to engage professional artists to create new work for young audiences
- to present age-appropriate arts programs or experiences for young audiences
- to implement creative workshops for learners of any age
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, arts education organizations must:
If you do not provide the type of financial statement required, we will reduce your grant request to an eligible level.
NOTE: Potential new applicants must contact the officer well in advance of the deadline to discuss eligibility and to request an application package.
2017 Deadline: TBA
Grant notification will be available four months after the application deadline.
Program Guidelines and Application Form
NOTE: The following guidelines and application are for information only. Before making an application, please contact OAC (see below).
For all applicants:
Click here to read detailed qualifiers of the criteria that assessors will use while reading your application.
For more information
- Nasreen Khan, Arts Education Officer, 416-969-7428, toll free 1-800-387-0058 extension 7428, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terry Gitersos, Program Administrator, 416-969-7401, toll free 1-800-387-0058 extension 7401, email@example.com.
For Results Announcements for this program, please click here.