Program for: Organizations
Purpose: To provide operating support to not-for-profit, professional multidisciplinary arts education organizations in Ontario to assist them to develop and deliver activities focused on one or more of the following goals:
- to engage professional artists to create new work for young audiences
- to present age-appropriate arts programs or experiences for young audiences
- to implement creative workshops for learners of any age
Eligibility: To be eligible for this program, arts education organizations must:
If you do not provide the type of financial statement required, we will reduce your grant request to an eligible level.
NOTE: Potential new applicants must contact the officer well in advance of the deadline to discuss eligibility and to request an application package.
Deadline Date: April 4, 2017
Grant notification letters will be mailed out four months after the application deadline.
Guidelines and Application Form
The following guidelines are for information only. Before making an application, please ensure you have the 2017 guidelines and application, which can be obtained by contacting the OAC (see below). Guidelines and application forms are available on the web at least three months before the deadline.
For all applicants:
Click here to read detailed qualifiers of the criteria that assessors will use while reading your application.
For more information
- Nasreen Khan, Arts Education Officer, 416-969-7428, toll free 1-800-387-0058 extension 7428, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Terry Gitersos, Program Administrator, 416-969-7401, toll free 1-800-387-0058 extension 7401, email@example.com.
For Results Announcements for this program, please click here.