OAC Wraps Up 50th Year With a Revised Logo
The Ontario Arts Council’s (OAC) 50th anniversary year has come to an end. We have revised our logo by adding the tagline – an Ontario Government agency.
Over the past year, our collective efforts to highlight the importance of public funding of the arts were aligned with OAC’s birthday. It is still important for all grant recipients to acknowledge OAC’s support in their publicity and program materials.
Grant recipients are required to display the OAC logo:
- in all advertising and promotional materials (e.g. posters, flyers, print ads);
- on DVDs and other artistic material produced with OAC support;
- in music, film and video credits;
- on websites for organizations that receive OAC operating funding;
- in programs, books, periodicals and other literature published with OAC support.
The Government of Ontario requires that OAC’s bilingual logo include the tagline – an Ontario Government agency. As a result, the only version available for use has this text. Please do not delete the tagline, and ensure that the logo appears at a size where the tagline is legible.
- The logo is available in several file formats.
- See the Ontario Arts Council Logo Style Guide for details relating the use of the OAC logo.