OAC mails grant notifications as negotiations resume at Canada Post
Canada Post has withdrawn its lockout notice for the Canadian Union of Postal Workers and the two parties are resuming negotiations. As a result, Ontario Arts Council (OAC) is now mailing out grant notifications as usual.
Instructions for applicants to upcoming OAC deadlines (including the July 12 Compass deadline extension):
Information for applicants who would have normally received grant result notifications in late June and those expecting notification in early July:
- We encourage applicants to resume using regular mail to send in their applications.
- All cheques will go out using regular mail (except, of course, those that have already been picked up in-person). Notification letters for the following programs will now go out using regular mail:
- Dance Organizations (February 17 deadline)
- Literary Festivals and Organizations (March 15 deadline)
- Media Arts Organizations (March 1 deadline)
- Orchestras (March 15 deadline)
- Theatre Organizations (March 15 deadline)
- Visual Arts Artist-Run Centres and Organizations (March 1 deadline)
- Aboriginal Artists Materials and Supplies Assistance
- Artists in the Community/Workplace (March 1 deadline)
- Exhibition Assistance
- National and International Residency (April 1 deadline)
- Orchestras Projects (March 15 deadline)
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.